Rehab Consultants: Rehab Counseller Psychologist
Worker Focused – Not for Profit
Parramatta or Newcastle
• Flexible working arrangements – Work from Home or the Workers Health Centre offices
• Full Time Part Time or Contract positions available
• Earn a competitive Salary + Super + Salary Packaging + Fringe Benefits + Bonuses
• Very supportive and experienced management team
• Ongoing professional development
• Mobile and Laptop Provided
• Reasonable caseloads to focus on providing quality services for injured workers
• Independent Rehabilitation Provider
The Workers Health Centre (WHC) is a worker focussed Not-for-Profit Charity and one of most well-established workplace rehabilitation providers in NSW for over 45 years.
Our mission is to assist injured workers achieve a safe and durable return to work.
We are unique among workplace rehabilitation providers because we are worker focused and a values-driven employer, supported by a strong long term client base and are not a panel provider.
Significant organic growth means we want you to come and help us make a difference.
The roles are available as Full Time, Part Time or Contract.
Provide a range of Workplace Injury Management and Occupational Rehabilitation services to clients under the NSW Workers Compensation scheme including but not limited to.
• management of a sustainable and timely return to work for injured workers
• work with the injured worker, their employer, medical/allied health practitioners and their union.
• RCAA or ASORC membership
Your application will need to meet the following criteria
1. You have full rights to work in Australia
2. You are currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
3. You have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
4. You have a current drivers licence and own or have regular access to a car
Applications to email@example.com.