Worker Focused – Not for Profit
Parramatta & Newcastle
Competitive salary package + Benefits
Flexible working arrangements – WFH and/or from our office. FT PT or contract
• Flexible working arrangements – WFH and/or from our office
• Earn a competitive Salary + take advantage of generous salary packaging to increase your take home pay
• Very supportive and experienced management team
• Ongoing professional development
• Mobile and Laptop Provided
• Reasonable caseloads to focus on providing quality services for injured workers
• Independent Rehabilitation Provider
The Workers Health Centre (WHC) is a worker focussed Not-for-Profit Charity and one of most well-established workplace rehabilitation providers in NSW for over 45 years.
Our mission is to assist injured workers achieve a safe and durable return to work.
We are unique among workplace rehabilitation providers because we are worker focused and a values-driven employer, supported by a strong long term client base and are not a panel provider.
Significant organic growth means we want you to come and help us make a difference.
The role can be either Full Time, Part Time or Contract.
Provide a range of Workplace Injury Management and Occupational Rehabilitation services to clients under the NSW Workers Compensation scheme including but not limited to.
• psychological assessments
• functional assessments
• workplace assessments
• management of an injured workers return to work in a sustainable and timely manner
• working with the injured worker, their employer, medical/allied health practitioners and their union.
• AHPRA registration
Your application will need to include that you meet the following criteria
1. You are currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
2. You have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
3. You own or have regular access to a car
4. You have full rights to work in Australia
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org